CALL FOR SUBMISSION
TOUR DES ARTS 2023
The Tour des Arts is presently accepting applications from artist and artisans
for the 35th edition which will take place from July 20 to 28, 2024.
Tour des Arts is a non-profit organization involved in promoting the artists and artisans of the area. The event consists of receiving the public in their studio for nine consecutive days, from July 20 to 28, 2024 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Reside in Sutton, Abercorn, Brome, Mansonville (Potton) or certain parts of Lac-Brome, West Bolton or East Bolton.
- Be professional artists or artisans.
- Have a studio at their residence where they can receive the public. (Exceptions can be made on a case by case basis.)
Becoming a Tour des Arts member means committing to:
- Contribute actively to the functioning of the Tour des Arts in a meaningful way.
- Be present in your studio from 10 am to 5 pm each day of the Tour.
- Offer daily fifteen-minute demonstrations of your creative process/craft at the assigned hour.
- The annual membership fee is $ (to be determined) for 2024.
- New members also need to include a $250 deposit for their signs.
- You must become a member of the Arts Sutton Art Centre (membership fee $50)
- Application must be complete
- Participating artists are selected by a jury comprised of practising professional artists. Decisions are final and cannot be appealed.
INFORMATION BEFORE COMPLETING THE FORM
Completing the Application form is essential for the acceptance of your application.