Brief description of work
Summarize your artistic practice—including medium(s), themes, techniques, and influences.
Tips for great bio:
Helpful questions to answer:
- Between 80 and 140 words.
- The bio should open with a first line that encapsulates what is most significant about your work, rather than opening with biographical tidbits, such as where you went to school, grew up, etc.
- What medium/media do you work in?
- What are your sources of inspiration?
- What is your style like?
- What themes are represented in your work? What is it about?
- What about your technique is unique or different from other artists?
- What is the first thing people notice about your work?
Images of your current body of work
IMPORTANT - Photos and Filenames must follow the specified rules.
Minimum width of the image should be 1500 pixels
Dimension are in cm (width x length x height)
1. Check all information on your form before sending.
2. Once your form is completed, a confirmation of your application will be sent to your email.
Sending your form depends on the number and size of the images provided. If the loading time exceeds several minutes, please check that the filenames meet the defined standards. If you have difficulty submitting your form, please contact Tour des Arts.